All donations equally fund our growing scholarship programs and services.
Please be advised that ALL Scholarships, Grants and Awards are for enrolled
students of the High School of Fashion Industries.
- Senior Dues Scholarship Program
- Study Abroad Scholarship Program
- Sewing Machine Award
- PRIDE Award
- Award to be Won
- Sydney Schennel’s Passion Award
- Carole Lee Bergman Award for Humanitarian Excellence
- Conversation Tutoring – Resuming Soon
- Work Based Learning Program
Senior Dues Scholarship
A monetary award of $225-250 covers a senior students item for graduation.
Study Abroad Scholarship
- 4 week program – SENIORS ONLY – Full Scholarship cost $5,000 earning 9 college credits in Florence, Italy – Tuition, Room and Board and Meal Plan
- 3 week program – Full Scholarship cost $4,250 earning 6 college credits in Florence, Italy – Tuition, Room and Board and Meal Plan
- 4 week program – SENIORS ONLY – Half Scholarship cost $2,500 earning 9 college credits in Florence, Italy – Tuition, Room and Board and Meal Plan
- 3 week program – Half Scholarship cost $1,750 earning 6 college credits in Florence, Italy – Tuition, Room and Board and Meal Plan
Sewing Machine Award & PRIDE Award
Award consists of a portable home sewing machine, retail value + shipping cost = $300
Award to be Won
Item(s) donated by Alumni and/or Generous Donor’s in near perfect condition for students in need to apply to win. Items can vary.
Sydney Schennel’s Passion Award
Award consists of annual monetary scholarships to outstanding students that excel in their craft beginning at $100 and increasing every academic year by 100% till graduation, where they can win $500 for excellence in their major.
Carole Lee Bergman Award for Humanitarian Excellence
Award consists of monetary scholarship beginning at $100 and increasing every academic year by 100% till graduation, where they can win $500 for demonstrating continuous, selfless participation in ongoing acts or operations of a humanitarian nature.
SERVICE – Conversation Tutoring – Resuming Soon
Tutoring Spanish and Italian children through light conversation with native speaking children and future volunteer’s.
Language learners can supplement their lessons from their foreign language class or just want to learn a new language.
By pairing them up with a child that speaks the new language, the fun can begin and an appreciation for a new culture can grow.
This service is free for public school children and all donations will serve to fund our grants.
Work Based Learning Program
In collaboration with the High School of Fashion Industries and our Co-Founder Lisa Rosa’s Fashion Company LESDowntown, students are selected via the Work Based Learning program to intern as Tailoring Apprentice. The selection and positioning of the students are determined by the WBL Team at HSFI and Ms. Lisa Rosa herself.
All inquiries regarding this service are to be directed to email@example.com
Although 95% of all donations evenly fund all programs, you CAN decide which program to donate to at the time of donation