As a Fashion student, you know the answer to this question… but what good is it if you can’t get anything from it?
Share your feelings and you just MIGHT win this one right here!
This dress form was donated by alumni Daisa Cervantes, Class of 2013
In order to be the lucky winner you must complete the application and include the following:
- Share the link of a digital Google Folder with images of all of your fashion creations, titled ‘LAST NAME, FIRST NAME’ (share folder with email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Creations can, but not be limited to: drapes, sewn samples, fashion illustrations, completed garments (MIN. 10 individual pieces)
- Share ‘What owning a dress form means for your fashion career’ in short video posted on your IG
- Tag @lesdowntown & @powerofoneforall & @liveoutloud_info & @fashionhighnyc
- Include #fashiondesign #fashiondesigner #futureisfashion #powerofoneforall